back to Events
The Cold Chain Industry In The Philippines
May 31, 2016
- The Cold Chain, Purpose and Importance - Socio-Economic Benefits, Market
- Competitiveness, Regulatory Compliance/General Public Interest
- Cold Chain Process Flow
- Current State of the Philippine Cold Chain Industry
- Outlook for Cold Chain Industry
- Challenges to Cold Chain Operators
- Cold Chain Association of the Philippines
The Resource Speaker
- Founding and current President of the Cold Chain Association of the Philippines organized in 2002 under the auspices and with the support of the Foreign Agricultural Service, USDA.
- President of Koldstor Centre Philippines Inc., a 3rd party logistics company offering warehousing and complete distribution services.
- President of Ideamorphosis Inc., owner and operator of a fleet of eutectic refrigeration trucks and supplier of eutectic equipment and other cold chain accessories.
- Over 40 years of career expereince in Philippine steel manufacturing industry.
- Currently involved in policy formulation and strategic planning activities for steel industry development